Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome to my blog: When Lilies Fly




When Lilies Fly is a blog about being a middle aged midwest matron who is crazy for horses. I own two great horses: Montana is a thoroughbred who retired sound from a brief racing career at age 4; he stood around for a couple of years, then came into my life and re-arranged the furniture. Gentle John is a Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse, gaited and smooth, a palomino with the classic blonde personality. Both horses are boarded at a rather large nearby boarding facility, which gives me access to riding companions and expertise and something to gossip about - all important needs.

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Wow! I was just out searching for new horse blogs and found yours fresh off the presses. Welcome to blogging.

Flying Lily said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to sharing the joys and setbacks of a horse-dominated life...