Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Say Hello to my Little Friend!"



Yes this is Gabey's present from Santa, and the 'Scarface' quote just about sums him up. You remember that scene when Al Pacino bursts out of his office in the druglord mansion, after burying his face in a grain-bucket load of cocaine, and starts shooting everyone?

That's about the size of it. This little dude has a personality like Scarface and Gabey is in full retreat.



I decided Gabey's life was too quiet - we are gone to work all day, and he was getting more and more inactive. Well this will liven him up for sure. Rufus is 5 months old and was the last of his litter, and he has learned to tell puppies what to do. He is cute as a bug and I believe he saw snow for the first time in his life yesterday. It took him about 3 minutes to discover the fun factor of snow: you can jump in it, roll in it, bury your head in it, and even eat it. Gabe got into it as well, which warmed my heart.

Rufus is in this life for the thrill of it, whereas Gabriel is here for love. They will have a good effect on one another - I hope. As soon as they figure out that the same kibble is in the other guy's bowl, and there's no need to commandeer that bowl just for fun.

8 comments:

Train Wreck said...

Oh the are too cute. I am sure that will liven your pup up. Are you ready? Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Flying Lily said...

TrainWreck: Yes things are getting livelier by the minute! Merry Christmas to your gang too!!

20 meter circle of life said...

two are always better than one!! Congrats on the new baby

Anonymous said...

Darling! He is just darling. Both of them are adorable and am looking forward to hearing about their adventures together. Love the pacino quote by the way.

Jocelyn said...

Oh WOW I just love love love the KCC dogs. I love the black ones eyebrows !

Have fun with those little buggars this Holiday season! What a handful..

Grey Horse Matters said...

Well he is just tooooo cute for words. Hope he and Gabey have a great time playing while you're at work. Love the quote too. Have a great Christmas!

cdncowgirl said...

Congrats on the new family member! What a cutie.

All these cute puppies... I have to remember that I can not have another pet IN this house! :(
(although I still want to steal Holly from my mom lol)

Flying Lily said...

20Meter: Thank you!

Ranchette: It's one of my favorite movies, though it is so sad.

Jocelyn; I like his eyebrows too! They give him an appropriately fiendish look at times.

GreyHorse: Merry Christmas to you and all the family and animals!

CdnCowgirl: You can fit a Cavalier in; they don't take up space because they are always on your lap!!